FLOSSMetrics presentation in Vigo

Today I’m in Vigo (Spain), ailment presenting at the Open Seminar organized by the Master’s Program on Development and Management of Free Software Projects, which we run (as Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, along with Igalia and Nova Caixa Galicia).

I’ve presented the FLOSSMetrics project, and the Melquiades website (as a part of it) in the context of our (GSyC/LibreSoft) activities in free software. I’ve also talked about the Libresoft tools, which are in the backstage, making the rest possible. The slides used in the presentation are available (or you can also browse them at SlideShare).

Since the project already finished in 2010, I presented mainly its results. But I also commented in some depth about its importance as a testbed and proof of concept of the idea of “repository of information from repositories”, which has been around for years in the mining software repositories research community. I also entered in some details when talking about the tools, since some of them have been used in the master’s program.

Tags:
Add a Comment Trackback

Add a Comment

Please leave these two fields as-is:

Protected by Invisible Defender. Showed 403 to 212,755 bad guys.